18-20k Base + Great Benefits
Certus Recruitment is a well-established specialist recruitment consultancy, operating within sales, graduate, digital and technology markets. Due to internal movement, we are now looking for a Corporate Receptionist / Administrator to join our front office team.
As a Corporate Receptionist / Administrator you will be supporting a growing office with the following functions:
* All reception duties that will include handling incoming calls, meeting and greeting clients and candidates, the administration of forms and the preparation of documents
* Credit Control - Assisting colleagues in the daily management of outstanding payments and all related reporting
* PA duties - Supporting our CEO and Sales Director, which may involve diary management, travel management and sales administration.
* Office Management - All internal ordering of stationery and associated items, and the management of various suppliers and internal procedures
* Office administration - Assisting in the management of HR software, dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and administration as required by the management team
Further tasks will require you to assist consultants, management and directors in their day to day tasks and finally add to the smooth running of an ambitious, fun and boisterous office.
* Possess 12 months administration, secretarial and reception experience gained in a lively office environment
* Be professional in appearance
* Havfirstst class communication skills
* Possess a strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products
* Have the ability to manage your own time, use your initiative and be highly organised/process driven
The successful candidates will be offered an 18-20k base salary with additional benefits and incentives.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job