We are currently recruiting for reliable, eager and passionate receptionists and facilities assistants that are looking to assist our prestigious corporate clients all around Central London.
We work with a very well known and impressive client base in some of the biggest buildings in the City.
We are looking for people with excellent customer service skills, who are both flexible and have a bubbly personality.
Whether you are looking for some causal, park time work or to make some extra money we are able to assist.
To work at our sites you will need to have customer service, reception, administration or facilities experience.
The position will involve the following:
- The welcoming of guests/ visitors in a professional manner
- The booking and allocation of meeting room space
- Taking care of external and internal calls
- The checking of meeting room space
- Provide cloakroom services to clients on arrival
- Contact hosts and advise of clients arrival
- Escort clients to the meeting rooms when required
You must have:
- Reception experience from either corporate or hotel front of house
- Fantastic communication skills, as well as a warm and welcoming manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to learn quickly
- Own a black suit, white shirt, black court shoes
Please forward your details for an immediate interview, with the understanding that you may start work straight away.
** Due to the level of applicants only suitable applicants will be contacted **
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'