Office Angels are currently seeking a temporary Receptionists/Administrators to work within a variety of prestigious clients based in the heart of the West End, to assist with a current busy period!
-Invoicing Admin -Scanning/Faxing Documents
- Issuing security passes and taking receipt of deliveries from couriers
- Supporting the Office Manager with ordering stationery and other supplies for the office
- Answering all incoming calls, transferring and/or taking messages when required
- Distributing the post
-Currently seeking some temporary work to keep you busy whilst searching for your dream job?
-Going Travelling soon and in need of some extra cash?
-Waiting to start you new role and wanting to be kept busy?
-Looking to gain some experience in an office environment?
- Well presented, polished, with experience from working in a corporate environment
- A clear and concise communicator?
- Experienced with using Outlook, Word and Excel?
- Available immediately and happy to commit to a short term or on-going temporary role?
*Please note the ideal candidate must be available immediately*
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then apply now!
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- "Reception" "Admin" "secretarial"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job