Corporate Programme Administrator - West Berkshire
Corporate Programme Administrator – West Berkshire
Full-Time (37 hours)
Main Job Purpose
Working with Corporate Programme Office team members to provide comprehensive support to the Council’s Corporate Programme Office by compiling information for reports, distributing meetings agendas, producing minutes and maintaining the forward plans and programmes/projects/activity trackers up to date. You will also assist with the quality assurance of the information collated to ensure accuracy and completeness. You will be responsible for liaising with a range of Officers from across the Council and will have regular contact with elected Members, members of the public and Senior Officers. The post holder will report to the Corporate Programme Principal Policy Officer (Executive Support).
Working with members of the PRR Team by:
- developing an in-depth understanding of the databases and spreadsheets used to support the Corporate Programme Office and ensure these are maintained up to date.
- maintaining meeting schedules and other planning and monitoring spreadsheets up to date
- producing regular Excel or Word-based reports and bulletins, from multiple data sources, for various stakeholders, including Councillors, Senior Managers and staff
- assisting in responding to internal and external data queries, including Freedom of Information requests
- organising and attending meetings for Corporate Programme including New Ways of Working in order to provide administrative support
- providing administrative support for the New Ways of Working programme of work, compiling data, assisting with report information
- to be responsible for compiling and circulating agendas, drafting minutes and following up issues arising at various meetings of the Corporate Programme
- collating data manually from different services/teams for the purposes of Corporate Programme reporting.
Work with colleagues in the PRR team to deliver key programme/project management, research, consultation or performance management activities, where resources allow.
Promote equality as an integral part of the role, treating everyone with fairness and dignity.
Comply with WBC health and safety policies, procedures and rules, taking reasonable care of self and others.
Adhere to the standards set out in the WBC competency framework. Any other activities as required by the line manager.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'