A leading City law firm with stunning offices and an international reputation of excellence are currently recruiting for a Corporate Professional Support Paralegal to join them in the Summer for a period of up to twelve months. You would work closely with the Partners and have a variety of duties bound to expand your knowledge and awareness of corporate law.
Duties will involve:
- Co-ordinating the collection of Corporate precedents created by fee earners, identifying useful materials, and indexing and publishing them on the firm’s know how database
- Maintaining a hard copy collection of Corporate precedents
- Maintaining data on aspects of market practice and fees on Corporate transactions
- Minuting meetings of the Corporate PSLs and know how users forum
- Assisting fee earners with precedent searches
- Occasional ad hoc research and other administrative tasks to support the Corporate PSLs
We welcome applications from candidates with excellent academics, a minimum 2:1 on the LLB and completion of the LPC would be beneficial as well as having secured a training contract with a City firm. Start date will be early 2018 although we have multiple similar roles in other practices areas throughout the year.