Our client is a National Wealth Manager who provide financial planning to employees of SME's and large corporate companies.
They re looking for a South Eastern based Corporate Pensions Relationship Manager to join the team.
The successful candidate would need to have a pensions background and experience of presenting to Corporate clients.
This is not a BDM role as its much more about maintaining and enhancing current relationships with corporate accounts
The role in summary
To effectively manage existing and new corporate client relationships by successfully implementing and managing delivery of education, guidance and advice services to our corporate clients. To support the Head of Corporate Relationships in expanding the service provided to deliver profitable client relationships.
- Manage the day to day business relationships of corporate clients and support delivery of revenue growth and enquiry generation for advice service
- Assist in the research and drafting client business proposals
- Develop and deliver project implementation plans in consultation with delivery team members
- Support the development of the presentation team in regularly updating on new communications, presentations and client specific information
You would need
- Extensive UK pension (DB, DC, auto-enrolment), UK share schemes & flex benefits knowledge
- Project management skills
- Experience of managing benefits education and communication particularly in the retirement space
- Understanding of benefit provision and how it is delivered e.g. benefit/pension platforms
- Appreciation of how benefit/pension functions operate from a technical and operational
- perspective e.g. salary sacrifice, trustees, compliance
- Proven track record of delivering service within the financial services B2B space
Base to £55000 plus bonus and benefits package
- Relationship Management