Are you a Corporate Administrator who has a background of working in an Assurance company, Building society, Financial or IFA firm? Do you have a knowledge of Financial services and products?
The firm I am representing, is looking for a professional and highly organised individual, to join their team in Bristol. An established financial and pensions business, they provide a boutique service to trustees and employers, focusing on delivering a professional and tailored service, so this role would suit an administrator who really wants to become an integral and loyal part of a team that they can grow in.
The purpose of this role is to provide admin support to the individual clients and contract based corporate clients. This includes both pension and employee benefits, collecting and presenting accurate data, preparing correspondence and reports and other general admin duties. You will be the point of contact for clients, so strong customer service skills is key.
Duties will include:
- Drafting letters & writing emails
- Answering and dealing with telephone enquiries
- Follow up of all administration items Updating records Writing administration procedures
- Maintaining and developing records on Back Office software Distributing incoming post for the team and franking outgoing post
- Where applicable, point of contact for clients in respect of administrative matters.
- Preparing valuations for investment portfolios
- Co-ordinating the purchase and sale of investments
- Carrying out basic taxation calculations
- Dealing with death claims Dealing with administrative matters following meetings
- Co-ordinating member fund switches
- Assisting with non-advised transfer analysis
- Dealing with administrative matters following meetings
- Processing scheme renewals and checking and issuing accounts
- Assistance with preparation of data for scheme reviews
To be successful for this role you must demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of corporate based pensions such as group personal pension and risk benefits.
- Computer Skills - proficient in the use of relevant packages including Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Publisher and Back Office System.
- Organisational and time management skills to prioritise and organise personal workload
- Good telephone manner High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional attitude- understanding, helpful, listening to others
- Work well within a team
As well as a competitive salary you will also receive an extensive list of benefits that includes, pension scheme, life assurance cover and generous holiday allowance. Another positive factor of this role, will be the support you will receive and possibilities to develop your skills further to carve out your career in financial services.
For more information on this role please contact Lacey on 01179-170412 and quote reference 11661
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job