Corporate Partnerships Manager
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to join our ambitious Fundraising Team as the Corporate Partnerships Manager.
You who will focus on generating new business and developing our strategy to identify and secure new long-term corporate partnerships. You will have a proven track record of securing, or playing a major part in securing, significant and strategic partnerships or demonstrable experience of a comparable role within the commercial sector.
Reporting to and working closely with the Head of Partnerships, the Corporate Partnerships Manager will generate income and impact for our work by securing and managing new partnerships that align with our organisational strategy. With creativity and flair you will prospect, approach and win new business, and then build long-term relationships once acquired.
If you would like to be part of a fun, Ambitious and vibrant team please apply for this fantastic opportunity today.
Are you an experienced Corporate Fundraiser looking to develop your career?
Do you want to make the ordinary possible for children and young people with Autism?
Here at Ambitious about Autism we are Hiring! We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to join our ambitious Fundraising Team as the Corporate Partnerships Manager.
Ambitious about Autism is the national charity for children and young people with autism. We provide services, raise awareness and understanding and campaign for change. Through TreeHouse School, Ambitious College and The Rise School we provide specialist education and support to children and young people, aged 4-25, with Autism.
Working as the Corporate Partnerships Manager you will:
- Work with the Head of Partnerships to develop and deliver a new corporate partnerships strategy
- Proactively research, identify and win new business, whilst building strategic long-term partnerships with existing and new corporate partners
- Work across the organisation to devise new and engaging ways for corporate partners to support
- Monitor and evaluate all fundraising activities to ensure that goals are being achieved, and report regularly on performance.
- Work closely and support the "Employ Autism" programme to, identify and maximise opportunities with current partners and prospects.
Working as part of the wider fundraising team, we are looking for a versatile and proactive individual, with experience of negotiating and influencing external senior stake holders.
Working at Ambitious about Autism we offer a wide range of financial and wellbeing benefits, such as:
- Competitive annual salary
- Pension scheme
- Free healthy breakfast every day
- Continuous professional development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised classes and activities such as: Yoga, Zumba, running clubs and a book
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'