An exciting new position as Corporate Partnerships Manager has arisen in order to build strong relationships and partnerships for a UK Charity with major supporters including grant making trusts, foundations and companies.
To be successful in the role of Corporate Partnerships Manager, you must have experience of building relationships at Senior Level as well as having excellent relationship management skills and ideally corporate partnership experience.
You will also need to have experience in either a fundraising or sales environment.
You must also be flexible to travel across the UK as required.
- You will be responsible for growing the net income for Corporate fundraising, managing corporate relationships and partnerships.
- Development of existing and new corporate partners, researching and identify new prospects.
- Develop and deliver persuasive corporate partnership proposals and presentations for prospective partners.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure all partners are engaged and opportunities maximised whilst utilising networks to identify new opportunities for the wider fundraising team
- Monitor income and expenditure throughout the year to provide accurate financial reporting.
Ideally you will have knowledge of fundraising legislation and codes of practice as well as a proven ability to develop relationships and negotiate with senior representatives in either a fundraising or sales environment.
You will also need to be persuasive with the ability to present engaging proposals.
Additionally, excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrable people management and project management skills are essential.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job