CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER (CHARITY)
FREELANCE OR FTC 2 DAYS PER WEEK
CENTRAL LONDON CITY
DAY RATE DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and creative person to join the expanding Corporate Partnerships team at a creative charity based close to the City. Your primary focus will be to generate and lead on new business activity with a view to securing new national partnerships and income.
- Reach out to prospective corporate partners around the charity’s live
programmes, with particular responsibility for Blue-Chip companies
- Lead pitches to Blue-Chip companies, and support the Development team,
where necessary, with their pitches to more senior contacts
- Support the Development team with identifying and reaching out to
corporate prospects, providing particular guidance through the negotiation
- Support the Development team with implementing best practice across
account management of corporate partners
- Respond to changes in a fast-moving organisation, updating pitches and
corporate partner benefits accordingly
- Work within the excel-based database systems For sponsorship revenue.
Skills, knowledge and experience
We are seeking an experienced individual with a proven track record of securing high value corporate partnerships. You will have the ability to build strong relationships at every level, think creatively and effectively manage senior stakeholders on corporate approaches. You will also have a high standard of accuracy, manage your workload effectively and create high quality and compelling proposals and pitches.
If you are excited by the opportunity to use your skills in order to make a real difference then we’d like to hear from you.
- Database Systems
- Fund Administration