This technology platform is reinventing parking for the digital age.
The 5-star app helps drivers save time, avoid stress and enjoy an easy journey every time, through finding a space in seconds, whenever and wherever you need it.
Trusted by over 1.5 million drivers, our client is the winner of Sir Richard Branson’s VOOM competition, backed by BMW and Index Ventures (Facebook, JustEat, Dropbox) and chosen as one of WIRED's hottest European startups.
The Corporate Partnerships Executive will help launch a new product - a corporate parking product to businesses across the UK.
Corporate parking is a product that is yet to officially launch, but our client has seen significant interest for. The role will be building up a pipeline of potential target businesses, reaching out to these businesses and closing deals. As a part of this, you will be shaping the sales process, pitch decks and corporate parking product.
Working alongside the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for building up this new business unit:
- Building lead lists
- Engaging potential clients via phone and email
- Meeting clients and pitching the company's solution
- Building pitch decks and sales materials
- Informing product decisions on the corporate parking proposition
You must be willing to pick up the phone, engage and meet new businesses coupled with being eager to muck-in, help and understand what it takes to drive a startup to the next level.
Desired skills and experience:
- Min 2 years’ experience working within a professional environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Goal orientated, with the ability to work independently within a team environment
- Interested in business, start-ups, technology
- Comfortable qualifying leads, pitching the company's solution and engaging with clients in both Local Authorities and private operators alike over the phone and in person.
- Proven ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects with minimal direction
- Financially literate and proficient with MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Experience working with Local Authority clients and/or procurement (preferable)
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to get your hands dirty
- Ability to decipher the requirements of detailed and nuanced briefs from multiple clients
- Full UK driving licence
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch every day, cooked by an in-house chef
- Generous stock options
- Comprehensive holiday package
- Flexible working - normal working hours are 9 to 6 but you will be trusted you to manage your time if something different works for you
- Brand new Macbook Pro or Windows laptop
- Generous training opportunities
- Quarterly team Away Days
- Lead Generation
- Pitching Ideas