An exciting opportunity has arisen at a full-service North-West based law firm who is seeking an experienced Corporate Paralegal to join their growing and thriving team in their Altrincham offices.
The successful candidate will be assisting the Lawyers within the Corporate department as well as performing some administrative duties. Your duties would include but are not limited to:
- Board Minutes, Written Resolutions, etc for lots of different transactions including sale and purchases - both shares and assets, restructures, shares/shareholder arrangements
- Preparation of all ancillary documents on a corporate transaction
- Incorporating companies
- Companies House filings
- Managing a data site
- Review of due diligence documents and noting key provisions in contracts for a buyer/seller
- Direct contact with clients to deal with/assist me in relation to the above
- 2 years’ experience as a Paralegal within a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Relevant legal qualification desirable e.g. LL.B/GDL/LL.M/LPC
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'