Working for a global business headquartered in Norwich you will report directly to the Group Legal Counsel and support them and the Group General Counsel (GGC) by providing advice and support to manage corporate, company secretarial, transactional and other legal responsibilities, governance and compliance across the business.
Central to the role will be engagement and interaction with stakeholders at all levels of the global organisation therefore the successful candidate must have:
- strong inter-personal and influencing skills combined with a "team player" approach
- strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- the independence, initiative and confidence to successfully provide relevant support across the business
- demonstrable success of working in a multiple stakeholder environment
- transaction and/or project management experience
- at least 2 years' post qualification practical experience
We welcome interest from candidates' in private practice and from an in-house background.
"Errington Legal delivered a friendly and professional service and helped me gain the role I have now. Hollie went out of her way to build my confidence and guide me along the interview process. Hollie was good at keeping me updated and also followed up once I was in my new role. I would not hesitate to recommend them as they certainly go the extra mile." Legal Secretary, Cambridge.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal Recruitment.
Errington Legal is a legal specialist recruiter covering Solicitor and Legal Support vacancies. As specialists we are able to offer candidates access to the finest legal firms in the area, excellent market knowledge, and support throughout every stage of the process (all applications are confidential)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"