The successful candidate will join a well known organisation in the public sector and contribute to the external and internal news agendas, communicating to the public,
media, partners and communities, whilst promoting the values of the organisations and managing their reputations positively.
Main activities of the role
- Contributing to the daily external and internal news agenda, issuing information on the organisations activities and initiatives, generating positive media coverage and internal awareness.
- Originating, developing and implementing campaigns and initiatives in support of the organisations priorities across the range of activity.
- Providing specialist advice where requested and as appropriate on media relations and
- Responding to and managing local, regional, national and international media enquiries.
- Preparing communication plans for sensitive and reputational issues.
- Actively maintaining good working relationships between the media and the organisation.
If you would like to apply please send your CV, Cover letter and notice period to: Tara.Macsharry@reedglobal.com or Amber.Souter@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'