Job Title: New Business Manager
Hours: Full time/ permanent
Salary: £28k to £34k + benefits (inc 25 days annual leave and Pension)
We are working in partnership with a Children’s Charity, an organisation that provides emotional and practical support for families who have a child with a life threatening or terminal illness.
This Sunday Times Top 100 Not-For-Profit charity is now seeking to appoint a Corporate New Business Manager to join the highly successful corporate fundraising team in identifying, building and driving new business development opportunities, with a focus on commercial activities. The successful individual will use proven persuasive sales skill and ability to negotiate as well as manage expectations to secure charity of the year and multi-year high value partnerships. The successful individual will demonstrate:
- Strong track record of securing new business partnerships for charities
- Highly transferable skills from the corporate sector
- Proactive approach to researching and initiating new business opportunities
- Experience of presenting and winning new business pitches
- Success in writing winning applications and proposals
- Proven track record in winning significant corporate partnerships with a value over £50,000
- Strong networking and presentation skills
The successful candidate will be confident and persuasive, with excellent communication and relationship building skills. Charity experience whilst desirable, is not essential for the right candidate.
If you feel you have the drive and passion to succeed in this exciting and essential role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV and supporting statement, in a word format, to Jill Livingstone, Charisma Charity Recruitment, quoting our reference JO1440.
Interview date: TBC, please apply without delay.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job