Corporate New Business Development Manager - HR Software services - Salary c. £65k OTE £ 100k.
Market leading financial services company is recruiting for a Corporate New Business Development Manager who is looking to build their career, to develop new sales within UK based multi-nationals and FTSE 350 companies. The role is responsible for the development of new business in dedicated markets, whilst coordinating the provision of quality solutions that satisfy and exceed client’s needs and expectation. You will have experience selling complex services, selling to blue chip companies and be able to identify new business opportunities for the organisation within this sector.
- Generate new sales within assigned market segments to ensure that revenue and profit targets are achieved against an agreed Sales Plan.
- Identify and develop business relationships with key and existing targets in order to achieve revenue and profit objectives.
- Work with associated companies to identify global leads and opportunities.
- Co-ordinate all administrative and financial activities involving the accounts including, renewals, contract review, pricing, invoicing and AR collections.
- Assist in conducting workshops and symposiums, network within allocated industry sectors and increase awareness of the Company and services available.
- Identify buying influencers, decision makers and develop contacts at the highest levels within target organisations.
- Manage the implementation of new business within the company, to ensure that all administrative, operational and financial activities are in place to ensure high levels of service to all clients.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree Calibre
- Strategic sales skills, selling complex services, with well-developed influencing and negotiating abilities
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Self-starter with experience in a Business Development or Consultative Sales role in business-to-business environment and/or service sectors
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of profitable sales growth
- Evidence of extensive networking
- Project management exposure
- Business Development
- Health Insurance
- Global Assistance