Corporate Marketing Manager
Full Time 37.5hours per week. Condensed 4 day week will be considered
Additional Benefits; Private Healthcare Insurance, pension, 25 days leave- plus bank holidays
Your time will be split between London, New Broad Street, EC2M and London Marylebone NW1
The Corporate Health division of HCA Healthcare UK is expanding.
We are looking for a highly motivated marketing manager to lead on develop new propositions and marketing plans for the corporate client base of HCA Healthcare UK. The role of Corporate Marketing Manager reports into the Head of Corporate Marketing and Proposition, will be responsible for both online and offline media for the corporate health audience, looking after social media accounts and relevant sections of the HCA website – as well as working with our design studio and contracted agencies to deliver high quality offline materials.
Key deliverable areas;
- Build and deliver full marketing plan for the division
- Develop and maintain support marketing material
- Gather and promote key service content
- Manage internal and client communications
Skills and Experience Required
The ideal candidate will be experienced in web content management, social media account management, cross-channel marketing planning using online and offline media, and will also be capable of managing a budget and will become a ‘go to’ expert through effective written, info graphic design, and video communications.
To apply you will need;
- Significant B2B/B2C marketing experience at management level – (corporate primary care, private healthcare or medical industry)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a creative and lateral approach to suggest and achieve timely solutions
The Marketing Manager benefits from a good degree of autonomy to plan and deliver upon the needs of the HCA corporate client base – being empowered to design and deliver the full marcomms plan for HCA’s corporate customer base as well as supporting the corporate wellbeing and sales teams with collateral materials.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'