Role: Corporate Manager
Location: 2 days office based, South Coast. 3 days flexible
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (+ benefits)
Ambridge Harris requires a Corporate Manager for our National Charity that has a tangible and huge social impact across the UK based on the South Coast.
This role has a huge impact on the organisation. You will deliver new business, managing and upgrading existing partnerships to deliver income and brand partnerships for the client.
- Management of own pipeline against new business objectives and strategy
- Develop exciting prospecting plans to identify, target and secure fresh corporate business
- Maintain a strong account pipeline to accurately forecast short, mid and long term corporate income
- Identify and establish key networks
- Drive creative thinking in the development of propositions and the identification of the right corporate partners to secure their support
- Develop and maintain an awareness of competitor activity in order to remain competitive in the sector
- Proven experience developing innovative corporate propositions
- Proven experience establishing and maintaining long term corporate partnerships
- Demonstrable experience of delivering against financial targets
In return our client is able to provide a competitive salary in conjunction with generous benefits and of course having tangible and positive impact on the UK. In addition you will receive three days of flexible working per week to enhance work-life balance.
Please note, the successful candidate will be required to travel around the UK and ROI.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job ref: 22367
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job