Corporate Legal Secretary
Manchester City Centre
Salary: £19,000 - £23,000 + 5% bonus and excellent benefits
Hours: 9am-5.30pm Mon - Fri
My client, a leading and well respected Manchester law firm is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their corporate team.
- You should be have experience of working in a corporate legal environment as you would understand the complexity of the work.
- You should have vast experience in document production such as formatting, numbering and track changes as the documents are complex and lengthy.
- Their big hand dictation system will be used in the corporate team as well as their case management system.
- The role is to take over from a long standing member of the support team so someone who is able to work to deadlines and as a team is important.
- An experienced corporate secretary would understand that flexibility is needed in the case of late deals and the needs for them to work out of hours. However, this would be rare, but we would like to make candidates aware of this.
- Good diary management skills are essential, the successful candidate would be supporting a senior team member.
- Working for one partner in particular but will also receive work from other members in the team as this is quite a senior team
- The team consists of 18 members in total, 5 partners, 11 solicitors including the partners, 4 secretaries
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV, however, preference will be given to those who then follow up with a phone call.
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office
Ritz recruitment - Employment Agency