Corporate Legal PA
Manchester City Centre
£25,000 - £30,000
Market leading firm
2 days office, 3 days from home
My client is an international firm looking to recruit an experienced Corporate LegalPA to join their Corporate team. You will be required to provide exceptional PA and secretarial support to a Partner and team of Fee Earners.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Diary management
- File management
- Supporting with conflict checks
- Client liaison
- Digital dictation
- Assisting with financial activities
- Supporting with marketing activities
Key skills required for the job:
- Previous experience in a Real Estate environment is essential - legal would be preferred but professional service will also be considered
- You will be enthusiastic, driven and motivated
- Excellent communication skills
Please note - due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Law
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'