Corporate Insurance Handler - Leicester
Up to £40,000 DOE, Pension, Bonus, Medical Insurance, DIS & other flexible benefits
Our client is a successful insurance broker based in the Leicester
- This is a key customer servicing role within a small team, working in tandem with and supporting the customer facing Commercial Insurance Account Executives, to provide quick accurate Commercial Insurance responses to our valuable Existing customers.
- This is a great opportunity to join a reputable business who support career progression.
- Advising and liaising with existing customers, Insurers and Account Executives via telephone, post and internet.
- Providing support to Account Executives so they can obtain the appropriate information needed for Renewals.
- Discuss strategy with relevant personnel.
- Where renewal Rebroking is required submitting market presentations to Insurers in a timely manner and working to deadlines.
- Approaching and negotiating quotations with Insurance Underwriters in respect of Renewals and Mid Term Alterations.
- Using personal judgement and initiative to find the right solution for the customers’ requirements.
- Negotiating commission levels if appropriate.
- Evaluating quotations, including review of policy wordings and endorsements, and decision making on placing of the business in tandem with the Account Executives.
- Liaise and attend meetings with key personnel from Insurance Companies to widen understanding of markets and enhance relationships.
- On occasions attend customer meetings in conjunction with Account Executive.
- Maintain and share with colleague’s knowledge of available insurance products and underwriter contacts.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Any brand-new customer business will be secured by our New Business Team and then transferred to your team working alongside the nominated Account Executive for future servicing.
- Commercial General Insurance experience within either a Broker or Insurer Environment Capability and experience to deal with significant Commercial Insurance Clients
- Excellent face to face and telephone communication skills to enhance customer relationship
- Confidence in negotiation -tackling and address Insurer objections and achieve the best results for our customers
- Ability to carry your strategy through via the Account Executives
- Ability to work enthusiastically and, essentially, to timescales
- Willingness to undertake bespoke internal computer and technical training together with professional examinations as required
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch with you
- Commercial Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"