Our client is looking for an experienced Corporate Insolvency Manager to join a recently established office in Staffordshire of our national client which is growing rapidly. This is a great opportunity for an up and coming insolvency manager to make your mark in a new market.
Our client is one of the UK's leading corporate insolvency & business recovery firms with offices across the UK. They are continuing to grow and develop services to mainly SME companies. Most of the work in this office tends to be CVLs, Administrations and CVAs
- Work closely with the appointment taking IP
- Take responsibilty for new corporate insolvency assignments - mainly CVLs, Administrations and CVAs but will include all aspects of corporate work as the office becomes established
- Manage all aspects of the cases from start to finish
- Assist the IP managing a small team
- Managing billing and WIP
- Motivating and training staff
Experience and Skills
- CPI or JIEB qualified preferred
- Corporate Insolvency background
- Minimum of 5 years insolvency experience
- Excellent technical skills
- Highly professional and respected
- Excellent communicator
An extremely competitive salary for the role of Insolvency Manager, commensurate with a national practice is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'