Due to substantial growth, the Corporate Insolvency department of this leading firm of chartered accountants is seeking an additional Insolvency Administrator to join the team.
You will manage a caseload of mainly Liquidations and Administrations from case progression through to closure. Reporting directly to a Manager and working closely with one of the IPs, your main duties will include:
- Investigating Directors’ conduct
- Accompanying the IP to initial meetings
- Handling employee redundancies and claims
- Preparing Section 98 reports, Statement of Affairs and deficiency accounts
- Performing asset realisations
- Coordinating trading to enhance realisations
- Preparing statutory documentation, including identification of members, money laundering requirements and declaration of solvency
- Identifying potential assets and issues to be brought to the Office Holder’s attention
As part of the package, the firm will build a structured development plan around your specific needs supported by regular appraisals. The firm are looking to bring Administrators up to speed as soon as possible for future promotion as the company grows.
To apply for this opportunity you must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role. Experience of either Liquidations or Administrations is required; however exposure to both is not a pre-requisite. Insolvency qualifications would be seen as advantageous, although support is provided towards CPI and JIEB where appropriate.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'