Corporate Insolvency Administrator
Role: Corporate Insolvency Administrator
Salary: Up to £30,000 DOE
Our client business specialists in business recovery and insolvency.
This is an interesting and technical administration role with prospects of career progression in the insolvency field. The successful candidate will have experience in all aspects of insolvency from engagement to closure and will be responsible for managing their own case load. This is a very hands on role with full involvement in all aspects of the case.
- Autonomously managing a case load
- Participating in client board meetings, creditors meetings and progression meetings
- Communicating with third party professionals
- Creating and maintaining cases on IPS
- Drafting reports to creditors
- Progressing cases through to completion
- Reviewing cases for compliance and progression
- Investigations into companies’ affairs
- Director investigations
- Dealing with queries via telephone, email and letter
- Uploading employee information to the Redundancy Payments Office
- General Housekeeping
The successful candidate:
- Ideally, a minimum of 1 year’s experience within the industry
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s to include Maths and English at grade B or above, 2 A-levels or equivalent
- A financial, accounting or legal degree would be desirable due to the complexity of the work
- Must be numerate and computer literate
- Have good communication skills both verbal and written
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"