An exciting opportunity has arisen at a growing insolvency practice in Manchester for a Corporate Insolvency Administrator with 2-4 years’ experience. Over the last 2 years this firm has grown so quickly that he have had to move into larger premises.
- Working alongside a dedicated manager you will have your own portfolio of insolvency cases which you will manage from inception through to closure.
- Case types will include;
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidation
- Members Voluntary Liquidations
- Where appropriate you will take responsibility for a junior member of the team; delegating and reviewing their work.
- Liaising with Directors both pre and post appointment
- Liaising with Solicitors to obtain legal advice on issues incorporating wrongful trading and other antecedent transactions
- Identifying risk issues and drawing them to the attention of management
The partners of this practice have a highly successful network of work referrers and have clear pipeline of work that will see the practice continue to grow over the coming years.
- A minimum of 2 years’ practical experience in a corporate insolvency role.
- Desire to develop your career within Corporate Insolvency
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job