Our client is looking to recruit an Insolvency Administrator to assist mainly with CVLs at their South Manchester offices. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years corporate insolvency experience. This position is for an initial 6 month contract on a full or part time basis and may be extended.
Our client is a small, well respected corporate recovery practice based in South Manchester. The small partner led team works across all business types and business sizes mainly in the North West. Whilst our client undertakes corporate and personal insolvency, this role is largely corporate.
To assist the Insolvency Practitioner and the team on corporate insolvency assignments and in particular CVLs. The successful candidate must be able to run their own CVL cases from start to finish, reporting to the IP. You will be responsible for all aspects of the case.
- Set up cases and manage the caseload from cradle to grave
- Manage relationships with clients, creditors, directors, employees and stakeholders
- Process and complete CVLs and potentially other types of corporate insolvencies
- Prepare statutory documents and reports
- Close cases
- Process and prioritise tasks in a timely manner
- Meet diary deadlines
- Work independently and as part of a team as required
Experience and Skills
- 2 years + experience of working in Insolvency
- Good knowledge of CVLs
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Good Numeracy and excellent written skills
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft packages (Word, Excel)
- IPS experience is desirable but not essential
Education & Qualification
- A Levels or equivalent
- Degree (desirable not essential)
- CPI (desirable but not essential)
Salary package is £18k - £25k dependent upon the experience and qualifications the candidate can bring.
- Corporate Recovery