Adecco Chelmsford are currently recruiting for a Corporate Host to join a prestigious organisation based on the outskirts of Chelmsford. The objective of the role is to manage the front of house reception area whilst ensuring an outstanding customer service experience is being delivered at all times.
The right applicant will need to be a confident communicator, be able to work impeccably under pressure and possess great organisation skills. Charm, energy and enthusiasm are essential, with a positive and proactive attitude at all times
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Meeting and greeting a diverse range of clients
* Acting as the first point of contact for all visitors
* Ensuring the showroom, reception and premises are well kept and tidy at all times
* Answering incoming calls via a switchboard
* Providing refreshments for clients
* Booking meetings and organising refreshments
* Ensuring the coffee machines, fridges and refreshment stands are replenished
* Immaculately presented at all times
* Preferred experience working in a similar role as a host
* Great organisation skills and the ability to multi task are a must
* A professional telephone manner
* Have a positive outlook and approach
* Adapt your communication style to suit a diverse range of customers
* Understands the importance of providing first class customer services
* Confident and pleasant personality
* Excellent communication skills both over the telephone and in person
* Exceptional organisational and co-ordination skills.
* Good computer skills including use of Microsoft Office
* Free parking
* 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
Adecco is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. The Adecco group is a global company with more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world. The Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services that include temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Receptionist / Corporate Host / Hostess
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job