Corporate Hospitality Assistants/Hospitality Front of House staff needed!
Are you are looking to pursue your career in the hospitality and catering industry?
Are you a passionate, experienced and professional?
Great! Then we are the agency for you!
We work with the multiple contract caterers within the city of London and Canary Wharf and are looking for people to join our fantastic Front of House Team.
- £8.00 - £10.00 per hour
- Flexible work hours
- Weekly pay
- Refer a friend scheme
- Paid holiday entitlement
- Professional training
The Ideal Candidate: Hospitality Front of House staff
- You’d have experience setting up meeting rooms and at functions
- You’d have plated dinner service experience
- Bar staff requires spirit mixing, beer pouring, mixology, setting up the coffee bar experience
- You would be great at dealing with canapes service, breakfast lunch and dinner service.
The Ideal Candidate: Corporate Hospitality Assistant
- You have experience within corporate hospitality or a Hotel.
- You love looking good…you take pride in your presentation and appearance.
- You are a pleasure to be around (energetic, enthusiastic and vibrant)
- Full uniform- black tailored trousers, black & white long sleeved shirts, smart black shoes, black waist coat and black tie.
With over 20 years of experience, you could say we know what we’re doing. We’ll support to your career aspirations and maximise your development opportunities. Our relationship with you is based on trust, integrity, and honesty and our vision is to be the very best at what we do.
All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK. Admiral recruitment is dedicated to recruitment in hospitality, facilities, commercial and the catering industry.
- Customer Service
- Fast Paced Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job