A Corporate Governance Compliance job in Brighton for a year for over £38K
Your new company
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) have asked Hays to shortlist applications for possible interviews for a Corporate Governance and Compliance job, which is required for a year initially. There are two positions in the team available.
TPR is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement.
Your new role will be to:
- Provide strategic corporate governance expertise and compliance advice to all levels of the organisation in allocated business units
- Engage in proactive consultation with the business
- Identify and advise on the risks that TPR faces in maintaining corporate governance standards and statutory obligations
- Design and implement corporate governance controls to protect TPR from compliance risks
- Provide assurance by monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of TPR's corporate governance controls and the management of TPR's exposure to compliance risks
- Resolve corporate governance and compliance difficulties as they occur
- Provide advice on corporate governance policy, procedures, process and controls
- Take an active role in developing and coordinating training and awareness on compliance issues across TPR
- Simultaneously work with and manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders at all levels of the business. Prioritise work to ensure effective delivery of corporate governance and compliance solutions
- Advise stakeholders at all levels on implications and management of change, identifying and delivering those changes necessary to deliver our corporate governance standards and controls
- Maintain a 'positive reporting culture'; drive staff engagement through ensuring awareness campaigns, training and providing assistance, support and advice
- Champion the organisation's corporate governance, security approach and practices
- Contribute to the continuous evaluation and improvement of operational processes
What you'll need to succeed
- Background in governance and compliance approaches and processes
- Experience of complaints management, issue resolution approaches and techniques
- Experience of stakeholder management best practice and techniques
- Solid understanding of FoI Act; Data Protection Act
- Ability to understand the legal obligations from statute (including Pensions Acts, code of practice)
- Experience of working with BSI ISO standards
- Standard Office IT software applications
- Experience of risk control and process assurance.
- Understanding of the uses of information within TPR / regulatory bodies
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'