Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 08.30 - 6.00pm - flexibility is required to start earlier/finish later
My Client is recruiting for an exceptional Corporate Front of House Receptionist/Administrator to be the front of house, face of their brand to join them asap on a permanent basis, working in a stunning environment and location, this role would suit someone from a PA background, who is used to a fast paced busy environment with exceptional communication skills, well presented and can offer a first class customer service experience. Due to the location you must be a car driver with own transport. This role is to start immediately.
Day to day duties will include the following:
. Meeting and greeting Clients
. Answering the phones and dealing with Client enquires
. Processing bookings
. Dealing with administrative tasks - updating the systems/records
. Dealing with email correspondence
. Building rapports with Clients
. Advising on the products available and upselling if the opportunity arises
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
. Previous Reception/Administrative/PA experience within a Corporate environment
. Excellent phone manner and communication skills
. Possess excellent prioritisation skills
. Be flexible in terms of working hours
. Be able to work 3 Saturdays in a month, with one off - with some flexibility if needed
WorkForce Office are responsible for filling hundreds of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.
Day to day duties;
* Pro-active telephone calls to generate sales.
* Identifying and follow up of sales opportunities with both potential and existing customers using a proven system.
* Maintaining a database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business.
* Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice Ideas.
* Creating financial and statistical tools and reports using spreadsheets.
* Making appointments for our external account managers.
* Building and maintaining relationships with customers.
Essential skills and experience;
* Educated to a minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths.
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic to achieve targets.
* Ability to build strong working relationships.
* Proven track record in sales and customer service.
* Knowledge of the Fire and Security Industry would be an advantage.
* Additional language skills would be of interest.
* Strong social skills.
* A minimum of five years' experience in a similar role.
* Business training an advantage.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Competent computer skills including MS Office.
* Ability to perform effectively under pressure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job