If you’re an experienced auditor or accountant looking to branch into Corporate Finance/Transactional Services, this could well be your opportunity…
This award winning Corporate Finance team operate from a leading accountancy practice. You will have the chance to work with a broad range of highly interesting clients and learn from some of the best in the business.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Developing an understanding of the target business and its drivers
• Interpretation and analysis of financial and operational information
• Review and analysis of historical trading, cash flow and balance sheets
• Evaluation of the current trading performance of the business
• Review and analysis of projections, and underlying assumptions
• Identify and report key issues which may affect the price our clients are willing to pay for target companies
• Identify and quantify potential risk areas that may need to be addressed as part of the deal structure
• Be involved in the production of quality detailed written reports within agreed timescales, briefing the Partner/Director accordingly
To be considered you will need:
• ACA/ACCA qualified
• Strong experience of audit, accounts preparation or transaction services
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong experience in using Excel as a reporting and analysis tool
Get in touch for more details
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'