A great opportunity has arisen for a German speaking M&A professional to join a top Corporate Finance Advisory Boutique as Vice-President. Supporting a highly respected Partner, you could be based in either the firm’s London or Vienna offices and will travel regularly across the DACH region originating and executing deals in the mid-market. My client has a singular sector focus and are recognised as one of the leading firms in their field, so you’ll have a strong platform from which to develop the firm’s business even further.
To qualify for this position, you’ll need to:
- Have operated at a mid/senior level within an M&A advisory Boutique or Accounting firm
- Have a demonstrable background of both originating and executing deals
- Be fluently bilingual in German and English both written and verbally, with the ability to generate pitch documents, IM, BPs and presentations in either language
- Have the flexibility to undertake regular international travel
- Personal attributes include high levels of charisma, personal ethics and gravitas
For the right candidate a market leading package is available as well as a define path to Partnership.
For more information or to apply contact Indy Coles at AJ Chambers