An opportunity to join the Corporate Finance team of this large accountancy and business advisory firm. Supporting the team on a variety of exciting assignments including:
- Business Sales & Acquisitions
- Due diligence reporting
- Strategic planning
- Financial forecasts
Working closely with clients:
- Maintaining up to date understanding of clients business
- Maintains good working relationships with client employees
- Keeping aware of the wide range of services the firm offers and identifying opportunities to potentially provide those services to clients
- Actively involved in office marketing events when appropriate be a firms ambassador
Candidates must be ACA / ACCA qualified. Having experience of working with an external client base, gained from a professional accountancy practice or professional services environment. Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages, and computerised audit software. Flexibility on travel to other offices and for assignments outside East Anglia .
For a confidential discussion please contact Tina Maguire quote ref 11906
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'