Role: Corporate Finance Senior
Department: Corporate Advisory Team
Location: City Office (London)
Firm Size: Top 20
Taylor Hawkes are looking to recruit a qualified Corporate Finance Senior to join our client's specialist corporate advisory team. Based in the City office. The team specialise in assisting entrepreneurial business owners in formulating and implementing their corporate strategy.
The role will involve duties such as assisting with the preparation of integrated financial projections, information memorandums, valuations, undertaking due to diligence reports, strategic advisory work and advice on acquisitions.
We are looking for someone who has been involved in some aspects of transactional support lead advisory or strategic advisory. Ideally, you will have worked in a Corporate Finance role either within a top 20 firm or a specialist Corporate Finance business. You will have excellent communication skills and strong client facing abilities, along with the ability to demonstrate good commercial judgement. You will also be expected to be involved in marketing which includes events with professionals and clients. You must have the aptitude to present in front of clients and service them to the best of your ability. We will provide full L&D training courses.
- The Role covers Corporate Finance Advisory, Strategic Advisory and Reporting assignments
- Initially, the role involves assisting in the preparation of reports but should move quickly to overall responsibility for their preparation.
- For Public Cos - Preparation of Long Form, Working Capital and Short Form Reports.
- Bank Pre-lending Reviews
- Preparation of detailed integrated projections
- Assisting in the sale of business including preparation of Information Documents approaching Purchasers and assisting in the negotiation
- Assisting on corporate acquisition including structuring financial modelling and assisting in negotiation.
- Assisting with MBO/MBI including the raising of the appropriate Debt/Equity funding
- Working closely with the clients and the targets and their advisors, with Partner/Director/Manager supervision.
- Being a good team player and integrating and encouraging team Motivation
- Promoting the interests of the firm with all employed by the firm, clients, prospective clients and other third parties.
- To develop a network of contacts and assist in business development by attending seminars presentations and other events.
- Assist in the development of the business and business opportunities with clients and progressing these in liaison with Partner/Directors
- The role will require you to attend both internal and external marketing events.
- £45,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
- Working hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Life insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Clear progression route
If you would like to discuss the role in further details then please do not hesitate to contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job