We have been engaged on an exclusive basis to speak with Director & Partner level corporate finance professionals regarding a fantastic opportunity to join one of Manchester’s leading accountancy firms. If you are someone that wants to make it to the top then this firm is able to offer partnership upon joining and the chance to become an equity partner after 2 years.
You will join the firm and work alongside the existing head of Corporate Finance that is very well regarded in the North West and other parts of the UK. The immediate role will be to assist in the delivery of their mandates for 2018 but they are also very eager to secure someone that has a good network and can originate their own work over the next 12 -18 months.
Whilst the firm benefits from being part of a larger network, the Manchester office is partner led and therefore allows the current team to offer progression for those individuals that want to make their mark and push forwards.
As an M&A team, 85% of the work they do is sell-side but they have also worked on various fund raising projects and buy side transactions. The team have excellent connections within some specialist sectors and are open to consider people from all specialisms or preferably someone that has experience across many.
- Due to continued growth and current mandates, the business is looking for a new Partner to work alongside the head of Corporate Finance.
- As a Partner you will take the lead in delivering a range of sell side transactions from start to finish, acting as the deal leader throughout the process.
- You will support the successful conversion of qualified new business leads through the pitch process and into new clients.
- Opportunity to become and equity partner within 2 years.
- You will take an active role developing and building the corporate Finance offering across the North West
- The successful candidate will have experience of working on buy side and sell side with a demonstrable track record of closing transactions.
- Experience across multiple sectors would be particularly useful but is not essential.
- A desire to work within a fast growing, dynamic corporate finance team is imperative and subsequently you would potentially describe yourself as an entrepreneurial, self starter who has the ability to work on their own, to specific deadlines.
- You will currently be an Associate Director, Director, VP or equivalent at a corporate finance firm or within an accountancy practice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job