Full-time Corporate Finance Partner Designate Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Corporate Finance Manager or Senior Accountant seeking your next career step with an independently owned, award-winning accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for an established and reputable firm of accountants that will value your accountancy experience and technical proficiency? If so, this Corporate Finance Partner Designate role within a progressive and supportive accountancy firm in Birmingham could be for you.
FCA, ACA or ACCA qualified, you’ll need to have extensive experience in corporate and commercial finance, mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling, and financial advice.
You’ll need to be a proven and effective leader that strives for continued development and has a demonstrable record of developing new business opportunities.
You’ll need to be technically strong while driving customer service excellence, which requires excellent communication skills.
For the right person, this established and growing firm in Birmingham offers a supportive environment that provides excellent benefits.
- All elements of corporate and commercial finance, mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling, and financial advice.
- Lead and advise clients with businesses for sale (with a multi-million-pound sale value).
- Advise clients on operational changes in preparation for the sale of the business.
- Advise clients on business expansion plans, including mergers, acquisitions, and new site analysis.
- Provide strategic financial and operations advice to poor-performing businesses.
- Lead complex working capital exercises with businesses alongside accountants, lawyers, and tax advisors.
- Assist clients in securing finance to complete management buyouts (MBOs).
- Contribute to the firm’s revenue by networking, building relationships, retaining, and growing clients through opportunity development and efficiency identification.
- Mentor and monitor more junior team members while fostering a supportive environment.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This independently owned, top 75 accountancy firm is highly regarded and is looking to strengthen its corporate finance team by appointment of this Corporate Finance Partner Designate position.
This multi-partner business has an enviable client portfolio covering a broad range of industries and entities.
They have a hard-working but fun culture and reward people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
This position within this progressive business represents an excellent opportunity for progression.
- £80,000 to £90,000 per annum.
- Bonus scheme.
- Competitive holiday allowance.
- A comprehensive suite of additional employee benefits.
- QBE (qualified by experience), ACA, ACCA, or FCCA qualified.
- An experienced Corporate Finance professional with a proven track record, including mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling, and financial advice.
- Experience working with a wide variety of industries and clients of varying turnover sizes.
- Previous experience in managing a corporate finance team.
- Technically strong with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
- Demonstrable experience of winning and developing new clients.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
- Accountancy Firm
- Corporate Finance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'