Corporate Finance Manager - SUPERB ROLE
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with one of the most highly regarded Corporate Finance firms in the Thames Valley to help recruit a Corporate Finance Manager (Technology Advisory) following significant growth over the last 12/24 months. Managing the complete delivery of buy & sell side deals on a day-to-day basis, the role will allow you to build sustainable and profitable client relationships across the TMT sector, deal with third party advisers and work with a high performing Corporate Finance Advisory team. Working closely with the Technology Partner, key duties include:
- Executing transactions in the £5m to £50m deal size including venture-capital backed MBO’s, acquisitions, disposals and start-up fund raisings.
- Day-to-day contact for all parties involved in M&A transactions, taking ownership of key aspects of the mandate and working with in-house TAS/DD & modelling teams
- Ownership of advisory transactions for small & medium sized enterprises, typically in the Technology & Hi-Tech sectors across the Thames Valley & London
- Determining project scope and in-house resource requirements, attending initial client meetings and deal structuring options
- Building a rapport with clients, understanding their business and expectations for longer term future opportunities.
- Monitoring progress of deals against budget and established timeframes
- Reviewing work completed by Qualified CF junior team members
- Dealing with all client queries on open transactions, external advisers and other third parties
- Identifying and recognising new project potential and networking for future business opportunities
To be considered for the role you should be a high performer with a strong academic background and at least five years corporate finance experience with an accountancy practice, CF boutique or PE house. For candidates with strong relevant experience, ACA/ACCA qualification is required, and you should be comfortable working on your own end-to-end mandates. You should have strong self-belief, discipline, ambition, drive and a desire to become a Corporate Finance Director within the firm in due course. Working as part of a highly efficient team with a consistent deal flow, and working closely with a highly experienced partner, there will be the opportunity to gain significant corporate finance experience in a niche field along with the rapid career progression.
On offer is a salary up to £65,000 depending on experience + bonus, 25 days holiday, healthcare/pension schemes and other flexible benefits. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@mcginnisloy. com
For other opportunities in Finance & Accounting, HR Services or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands please visit our website. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile
- Corporate Finance
- M&A analysis
- Transaction Advisory Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'