Corporate Finance Manager
Our client is among the most highly thought of professional services organisations in the world, very regularly top 10 placed in "best places to work", and working with some of the most successful global companies and dynamic entrepreneurs to create value, measure, protect and enhance.
In Corporate Finance you'll be part of a team that operates across all industry sectors and your clients could range from corporates and private equity houses, to major government departments and private sector contractors and developers.
Advice you'll be giving is critical so we need people need knowledgeable people who are able to build relationships quickly and effectively, thinking strategically.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and data mining on the economy, policy, industries, and specific companies
- Analysing financial information and preparing insightful recommendation based on the analyses
- Compiling financial models and provide valuation analysis as well as conduct in-depth data analysis to formulate actionable ideas
- Preparation of client presentations, pitch documents and industry specific research
- Undertaking valuations of companies or contracts
- Advising on financing options
- Identify and solicit prospective investors and buyers for M&A
- Identify and address client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of services; approaching clients in an organised and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in the prioritization and completion of tasks
- Supporting managers/directors on project-managing Corporate Finance transactions involving multiple stakeholders and working in conjunction with various professional advisors
You will need:
- Relevant experience in Corporate Finance - possibly Investment Banking, Financial and Management consulting, Private Equity, Venture Capital or in-house M&A
- Big Four accounting firm or equivalent background preferred
- Strong financial modelling, report writing, analytical and strong data processing skill
- Bachelor/Master degree in Economics/Accounting/Business/Finance/Statistic from a reputable university
- Good business sense and commercial awareness
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members
- Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
- Strong communication skills and a highly adaptable approach
- Corporate Finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"