Corporate Finance Manager Position:
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a new and highly regarded Corporate Finance Boutique in Central London who are looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Manager / Assistant Director to add to their existing team. Managing the complete delivery of buy & sell side deals on a day-to-day basis, the Lead Advisory role will allow you to build sustainable and profitable client relationships, deal with third party advisers and work within a high performing CF team. Working closely with one of the Partners, Corporate Finance Manager key duties include:
• Executing transactions predominantly in the £5m to £25m deal range, including PE-backed MBO’s, acquisitions, disposals and fund raising.
• Day-to-day contact for all parties involved in the transaction, drafting of Information Memorandums, modelling and project management/deal execution.
• Ownership of all lead advisory assignments for small & medium sized enterprises
• Determining the project scope and resource requirements, attending initial client meetings and deal structuring
• Building a rapport with clients, understanding their business and expectations for longer term future opportunities.
• Using business valuation models in order to prepare client reports with minimal review points, capturing all key issues for Partner review
• Using strong Excel and Financial Modelling skills to analyse and prepare future forecast financial information and create realistic business plans.
• Monitoring progress of deals against budget and established timeframes
• Dealing with all client queries on open transactions, external advisers and other third parties
• Identifying and recognising new project potential and networking for future business opportunities
To be considered for the Corporate Finance Manager role you should be a high performer with a strong academic background and at least three years corporate finance experience within a major accountancy practice, CF boutique or investment bank. For candidates with strong relevant experience, ACA/ACCA qualification is not essential but will be considered a distinct advantage. You should possess strong analytical skills as well as the ability to work to tight reporting deadlines, be able to build relationships based on trust with a wide range of people including business owners and other professionals. Working as part of a small team with a strong and consistent deal flow and working closely with a highly experienced partner, there will be the opportunity to gain significant corporate finance experience and rapid career progression.
On offer is a salary up to £60/65,000 depending on experience + 22 days holiday, healthcare/pension schemes and other flexible benefits. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@ mcginnisloy.com
For other Corporate Finance Manager opportunities in Finance & Accounting, HR Services or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands please visit our website at www.mcginnisloy.com. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act.
Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile
- Corporate Finance
- Due Diligence
- Financial Advisory
- M&A analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job