Seymour John are recruiting for a Corporate Finance Manager to join an independent award winning advisory firm offering services to public and private businesses throughout the UK and internationally. This is an excellent career development opportunity for a qualified accountant with exposure to corporate finance.
- Supporting the partners and working within a small transaction team on the execution of mid market M&A transactions across a range of sectors including disposals, acquisitions, management buy-outs and fund raises.
- Build and maintain relationships through networking with potential clients, advisers and intermediaries
- Prepare pitch documents and participate in pitch presentations
- Identification of and research into potential new deal opportunities
- Actively manage client relationships, acting as a key point of contact
- Take responsibility for the day to day project management and delivery of M&A transactions through each stage of the transaction cycle to completion
- Effectively manage a portfolio of multiple transactions
- Analysis of financial, commercial and industry information to provide strategic advice to clients
- Identify potential deal risks and issues
- Financial analysis and modelling of transactions
- Co-ordinate communications between multiple stakeholders on each transaction, including vendors, buyers, management teams and advisers
- Preparation of project deliverables, including documents such as buyer/target/investor pools, information memoranda, business plans, client presentations and heads of agreement
- Participate in client presentations and meetings
Skills, personal profile:
- Graduate, qualified accountant with experience gained in corporate finance
- Financial Modelling skills
- Ability to manage projects
- Understanding of M&A transactions
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Planning