Role: Corporate Finance Manager
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Our clienthas an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Finance Manager to join the team based in Chirk, North Wales. The successful candidate will join them on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary.
They are the worlds leading manufacturer of wood based panel products. A strong, privately owned low cost producer, employing 14,000 across 40 sites globally, they have a flat organisation structure that focuses on results - driven by ambition!
Key responsibilities of the Corporate Finance Manager:
- To work with the Global CFO and other senior management to raise external bank financing to enhance and develop the company's worldwide business
- To manage and develop a team of accountants and trainees in the Global Corporate Finance office in Chirk
- To supervise the preparation of and review all corporate presentations to customers, banks, suppliers and government bodies
- Responsible for raising debt finance from banks for expansion & refinancing worldwide
- Global relationship management with all major UK banks
- Assisting the Global CFO with relationship management for all European banks
- Project management of global acquisitions & new investments
- Preparation & review of business plans, budgets & financial models for investment, acquisitions & refinancing
- Assisting with global tax planning with CFO and external advisors
- Negotiation of terms for global finance facilities (long term debt & working capital facilities)
- Review of all loan documentation & management of loan completion process
- Review & negotiation of supplier & customer contracts / terms of business
- Review & approval of all corporate communications and presentations
- Management of the accounting & audit of consolidated Luxembourg holding company (IFRS)
- Staff management & development of all team members (5 direct reports: 2 qualified accountants, 3 trainees)
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the Corporate Finance Manager:
- A robust, resilient and confident person
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA ideally) with at least 5 years PQE
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills and written English
- Experienced team manager and able to coach and motivate a young, developing team
- High level of IT proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
If you have an enthusiastic can do mentality and a willingness to challenge yourself in order to push your learning and progress your career as their Corporate Finance Manager please click ‘Apply’ below.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect their policy of no cold calling.