Building strong long-lasting relationships with clients is at the heart of this market leading firm. With a collaborative approach they endeavour to meet the needs of their large client portfolio, through the shared knowledge of their global team.
The firm is now seeking a corporate finance manager to support their partners and directors with the business development. Within the position you will play an integral role of leading and advising on a variety of fund raising and private equity transactions.
To qualify for this role, you will need to:
- Have significant corporate finance and lead advisory experience
- Have a wealth of experience within the SME market, and a history of sourcing and closing deals
- Have the confidence and courage to present and meet with clients and partners alike, on a regular basis
- Have good commercial awareness and technical knowledge
- Have excellent interpersonal skill and be a team player
This role comes with a high-end salary and market leading incentives and benefits.
For more information, please contact Indy Coles at AJ Chambers