Working for a prestigious accountancy firm you will manage a portfolio of corporate clients and be able to manage corporate finance assignments (both advisory and transaction support) and provide strategic advice on transactions.
You will be assisting in the structuring of transactions and to be aware of the commercial financial, and technical aspects of different deal structures. You will also be required to review and comment on documentation and legal agreements relevant to a transaction.
You will be at ease commenting on and advising on strategic and commercial issues relevant to a client's business or to a transaction. You will be managing a portfolio of projects, including delivering and financial monitoring.
You will also:
* Identify specialist requirements (tax, VAT etc) in a transaction.
* Have an understanding of the principles of business valuations.
* Maintain regular and effective contact with clients, parties to transactions and their advisers
* Identify client needs in order to ensure assist delivery of clients' expectations
* Proven experience in a Corporate Finance focused role and ambitious to develop your career.
* Have some experience of business development/ networking or similar; be confident in front of clients.
* ACA/ ACCA or similar with UK experience.
* Sound Excel skills
* Financial forecasting skills
* Self-motivated with a desire to progress.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job