Corporate Finance Manager / Corporate Finance Director
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top20 Accountancy Firm who are looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Manager or Director for their growing team in Central London. The firm has an enviable reputation across the UK & Internationally, and the role will focus on bespoke transaction solutions including private equity, debt advisory and capital market mandates & advice. As a generalist Corporate Finance team, there will be a Due Diligence bias to this particular role, but you will have a broad range of clients in many different sectors and you will be working on various due diligence projects requiring close interaction with the Tax and Business Services teams internally. Key duties include:
• Supporting the CF partner with all Due Diligence assignments and report-writing activities for a broad range of corporate clients
• Assisting with bespoke solutions which could include private equity, debt advisory, capital market mandates & advice
• Preparing high-quality and detailed documents for major deals including the Executive summary ready for Partner review.
• Providing effective end-to-end deal management, ensuring clients and internal colleagues are kept informed of progress and timetables are met.
• Working on a range of assignments including financial analysis and reports for acquirers and their funders, reporting/accounting work on IPOs and large fund-raisings
• Dealing with C suite Executives (CFO, CEO etc), intermediaries and other stakeholders, and coordinating with external third-parties
• Understanding the drivers of different stakeholders (investors, vendors, creditors, directors, bankers) and managing them through end-to-end deal processes
• Conducting initial client meetings with client senior teams and their external stakeholders
• Advising clients on the commercial implications of transactions, challenging decisions made where necessary
• Assisting the CF Partner with Business Development across the region and participating in marketing events for the firm
To be considered for the role you should ideally be degree-educated and ACA/ACCA Qualified from another Top Accounting firm or PE House. With strong Due Diligence/Transaction Services experience, you should have excellent DD report writing skills, be able to demonstrate key revenue and profit drivers for a business, and maintain an enquiring and professional approach. Strong financial & analytical skills are required as you will be expected to provide observations on a business which will form the cornerstone of advice provided to company owners. You must also have strong team-oriented skills as you will be working closely with the teams in other offices, be able to manage two junior staff and be willing to travel to client sites.
On offer is a salary up to £75/80,000 depending on experience with benefits to include company pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday and flexible benefits. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@ mcginnisloy.com
For other opportunities in Finance & Accounting or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands please visit our website at www.mcginnisloy.com. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile
- Corporate Finance
- Due Diligence
- Financial Advisory
- M&A analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'