Corporate Finance Manager/Associate Director
We are seeking to strengthen our client’s team with experienced corporate finance advisers looking for a new challenge in the Midlands corporate finance market.
This would be an exciting opportunity for somebody currently operating at the executive/manager/senior manager level, looking for a new challenge and to play a key role working closely with the directors on business development, pitching for new work and building networks as well as taking responsibility for the day to day management of live transactions. You will be joining a well-established team offering a broad range of transactions with an established brand name behind it.
The prime focus of the team is on transactions in the £5 - 50m size range including MBOs, MBIs, acquisitions, disposals, fund raising, valuations and general strategic advice, across a variety of sectors. You will come into a broad role but also have the opportunity to specialise in particular types of lead advisory transaction if so desired.
Successful Corporate Finance Managers/Associate Directors will ideally come with some existing relationships in the finance and business community and have the desire to achieve success on both an individual and team basis.
About the firm
Our client is a growing, mid-market M&A advisory firm based in Birmingham. Although based in the Midlands they work nationally and internationally across a client base including; companies, entrepreneurs, management teams, shareholders, banks and private equity houses in both the public and private company arenas.
We are keen to hear from people with the following profile:
- A financial professional qualification (such as ACA or equivalent) or relevant work experience. You may be a qualified lawyer or consultant looking to move into M&A/Plc Advisory.
- 2+ years corporate finance advisory experience or experience of working within related disciplines such as banking.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of building, running and analysing financial models.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong client relationships.
- Public company advisory experience - but not essential.
What’s on offer
The opportunity to join an ambitious corporate finance team, with clear progression opportunities and a competitive package, including bonuses.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'