Our client, one of the largest global consultancies, is looking for a Director and to join their M&A team in London
This need for recruitment at various levels of illustrative of the growth of this team. Recognised by its competitors as a market leader and with the capacity for over 30% growth in the next year, this is an excellent opportunity to experience a holistic approach to M&A
A Manager or an Assistant Director (depending on the experience) for the Leisure/Travel Team is required to independently, and with the support of other Assistant Directors, Directors and Partners in the Team, develop and grow the Lead Advisory business within Corporate Finance, as well as develop the team members.
You will have a good understanding of, and experience in, the field of corporate finance for both buy-side and sell-side work, involving public and private companies, owner-managed businesses and private equity houses.
* Demonstrable experience in an M&A transaction environment
* Strong financial modelling and analysis capabilities
* Strong analytical skills and ability to grasp commercial issues
* Strong attention to detail whilst retaining an open mind to new ideas
* Strong written skills with demonstrable experience of producing high quality, tailored documents
* Ability to build effective working relationships and to work in teams
* Ability to work with a range of clients from entrepreneurs to corporates
* Experience of managing teams and acting as a coach to junior team members
* Ability to work accurately under time pressure and manage multiple commitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'