Venture Recruitment Partners are assisting a globally recognised Accountancy Practice with their recruitment for a Corporate Finance Executive, based in Poole.
This job has been newly created as the firm have significantly increased their local market share over the past 24 months.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing reports, documents and information memoranda
- Advising a range of clients on both buy-side and sell-side projects
- Supporting sales and marketing teams with various activities and project work
- Preparing financial models
- Researching specific companies and sectors to identify trends utilising industry databases as well as other sources
The role would ideally suit a first mover from Audit with a strong interest in commercial finance and an appetite to work closely with forward looking, business centric Finance departments.
The business has a recent track record of providing regular internal mobility, as well as being renowned across the sector for fantastic work/life balance in comparison with their competitors.
- Commercial Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Document Preparation
- Forward Looking
- Identifying Trends
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'