Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Newly Qualified Accountant to join a growing Corporate Finance Team for a leading firm in Ipswich. No Corporate Finance experience needed!
The role would suit any individual who has qualified within the last two years within practice but has lost the drive and enthusiasm for audit or accounts. The firm will provide full support and training in order to assist the candidate in reaching their full career potential, not to mention the high earning potential.
Typical duties to start with will include:
- Advising on how to meet targets and create investment capital
- Use financial modelling to predict outcomes
- Negotiate and structure financial details
- Liaise with all parties involved in transactions and assist with negotiations
- Prepare legal documents and prospectuses
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns
- Liaise with accountants, lawyers, financial experts and regulatory bodies
- Contribute to competitive bid proposals and formal presentations
Ideally candidates will have their ACA or ACCA qualification with at least three years experience within a practice. Pro activity, initiative and drive will be expected as well as the confidence to liaise with clients, financial experts and lawyers.
The firm are essentially offering any newly qualified Audit or Accounts Senior the opportunity to branch into a intuitive market where there is a substantial expansion plan and opportunity to progress.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'