Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Newly Qualified Audit to join a growing Corporate Finance Team for a well-established Public Practice firm based in Norwich.
No Corporate Finance experience needed!
The role would suit any individual who has qualified within the last two year's within practice but has lost the drive and enthusiasm for audit. The firm have set up a separate brand for their Corporate Finance division and this role will provide the successful candidate an opportunity to learn about Strategy and M&A as part of their wider development.
Typical duties to start with will include:
- Advising on how to meet targets and create investment capital
- Use financial modelling to predict outcomes
- Negotiate and structure financial details
- Liaise with all parties involved in transactions and assist with negotiations
- Prepare legal documents and prospectuses
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns
- Liaise with accountants, lawyers, financial experts and regulatory bodies
- Contribute to competitive bid proposals and formal presentations
Ideally candidates will have their ACA or ACCA qualification with at least three years experience within a practice. Pro activity, initiative and drive will be expected as well as the confidence to liaise with clients, financial experts and lawyers.
The firm are essentially offering any newly qualified Audit Senior the opportunity to branch into a intuitive market where there is a substantial expansion plan and opportunity to progress. They will also be offering a competitive starting salary.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'