As a Corporate Finance Executive you will be involved in assisting in the preparation of commercial analysis for specific projects such as acquisitions as well as some evaluation of day to day business performance from a financial perspective.
Market leading Corporate Finance Boutique with growth plans.
- preparing financial models
- preparation of financial and commercial analysis to support due diligence processes as well as a wider acquisition strategy.
evaluate complex business issues and decisions including economic and commercial analysis.
- Compilation of presentations and papers for decision making
- evaluate the financial and commercial impact of changes to the commodity and energy markets as well as the regulatory and political landscape on generation assets.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- ACA qualified or equivalent
- Well developed software expertise, particularly excel.
- Modelling expertise.
- Effective communication skills particularly in production of written reports.
- Presentation skills.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Effective team worker and ability to work independently.
competitive package and benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job